Saturday, April 12, 2008

Yep...still pregnant

Ugh...I am still large and in charge. This little girl is going to push me to the limit! I'm at the point where I'm so big that even my maternity clothes don't fit. I tried layering, but even my maternity tanks are getting small. That's when you know it's time to get this baby out!!! Here I am at 39 weeks. That smile...totally fake! At my last doctor visit I was told that I measured a cm smaller than the previous week, which means that she has dropped even lower. I am definitely feeling it! It's pretty obvious that I'm carrying low, but then they had to point out that she is even LOWER with no sign of coming out. I'm really sick of this 40 pound bowling ball sitting on my hip bones. Okay I'll stop whining now. :-)

Onto something for enjoyable. Carson has had a blast with all the new baby things around the house. He took a liking to the baby tub. And yes, he is wearing Andrew's BYU hat. That's become a frequent thing around here.

3 comments:

tristanandtricia said...

Courtney, is there something you haven't told us? Are you pregnant?

tristanandtricia said...

It's good to see you smile, fake or not. That baby sure looks ready...do you know how cute you are pregnant? You are, but I'm excited for you to get the baby out. She looks heavy. I'm thinking about you...I miss you tons and I'm SOOO excited for you to have a little Courtney.

Cristin said...

Me too. Yup, still pregnant.