
Here's how I looked today before going to church. I love being in primary because the kids just crack me up! I was so surprised to have kids come up to me and say "Are you having a baby?!" Finally at 32 weeks they notice that I'm fat for a reason. Now if only I could limit the fat to my stomach...(go away fat face!)
6 comments:
I don't think you have a fat face! I think you are a cute pregnant lady! Especially 'cause your weight is all in your tummy--it just looks like you have a bball under your shirt! :)
That is funny. It reminds me of when my Beehives asked me about 2 months ago, "Are you pregnant Sister Lassen" and I said, "How do know I'm not just fat?" They replied, "You're too round. If you were fat you would have lots of ripples."
Wow, you're getting close! That's funny how the kids finally noticed :)
Congrats on the pregnancy. I don't know if you know us, but my husband, Brad, is a long-time friend of Andrew's. We found out about your blog from your Christmas letter that you sent to Dave and Teri. We will visit your blog frequently to check out your latest happenings. Hope everything is going well for you. Check out our blog at www.nielsencorner.blogspot.com
You look so cute and you are getting so close1 Hang in there!
Well you definitely make a cute pregnany lady. I felt like Shamu!
Post a Comment