Thursday, April 17, 2008

"D-Day"

Today is "D-Day" (my due date) and this little girl is still nestled snugly inside my stomach. I think she missed the memo about coming out before this day arrived. I went to the doctor this afternoon and we decided to get induced. I'm nervous that if I wait too long this baby will be as big as Carson was (8lbs 13oz) and that was just way too big for me! Would you believe that they scheduled me for tomorrow? Who knew sounding so pitiful at a doctor's appointment would work out in my favor. So I get to report to the hospital at 6:30am tomorrow morning. Ugh. I am so not a morning person.

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Hey lady! I hope everything goes perfectly tomorrow and that you have a wonderful babymoon. :) I'll be sending good vibes.

jcroni said...

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!! I hope everything goes wonderfully!!! I'm sure it will!!!

Love ya!!!

JB

Kristen said...

I hope things are going well!!! :-) Can't wait to hear about the new Baby Bodah!!!

Adam, Jaci, Grant, Grace and Amelia said...

Hope that all is well. Can't wait to see pictures!

Danica said...

Ahh! Exciting! I hope everything went well and I can't wait to see pictures.

Cristin said...

I was thinking about you today! I can't wait to see pictures and hear how it all went.