Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The Final Countdown

"It's the Final Countdown..."
Admit it, you're all singing that classic 80s song.

Well folks we have officially hit the single digits on our due date countdown. In anticipation of this blessed event, Andrew and I have been busy getting things put together. Last night he finally made a trip to storage to get out the remainder of our baby things.

The cradle is up and waiting in the office. Thanks Lauren for letting us borrow this again!

One of my trips to Kmart resulted in me going a little overboard with baby storage. I put together this cart with her diapers, bibs, blankets, etc.
The rest of the stuff...infant carrier, swing, bouncy seat, boppy. All that good stuff that we forgot about until just recently. I completely forgot how much stuff infants have! Carson has had a blast playing with the bouncy seat and the musical tray for the swing. He might enjoy these things more than the baby will. I hope I'm not forgetting anything! I guess we'll find out when we bring her home.

5 comments:

Abs said...

Hooray! You are almost there!

Cristin said...

You sound good. I am freaking out right now just thinking that I only have 14 days till my due date and so much I still want to do before the baby comes AND I've been having way too many BH contractions.

Adam, Jaci, Grant, Grace and Amelia said...

Yea! We are looking forward to seeing her adorable pictures. Good luck!

Kristen said...

I'm excited for you!!! :-)

tristanandtricia said...

I can't believe it's here...FINALLY. I'm sure you're haying that too. Anyways, I know you probably won't want too, but maybe Andrew can post pictures of the baby once she;s born. I'll bet she'll be such a cutie! Like her mom!! :)