Friday, April 4, 2008

Projects update

So once again our weekends have been filled with trying to finish our giant list of projects. Last weekend was no exception. Andrew finished Carson's bookshelf and it looks wonderful!
Here he is putting a coat of Poly on it so it will shine. What a hard worker!

The finished product. It only took 6 months to finally do. Yeah we were slackers...

My flowers have been blooming like crazy and I am loving it! Here's my oh-so-cute pansies that I planted last fall (thanks for your leftovers Lauren!) They look so much better than that bed of sand that used to be there.
These are some of my tulips that have bloomed. I'm excited for them all to open and look so lovely. If only the bushes decided to grow. Oh well. I'll have to dig them out and plant something else in the bare spots. For not really knowing anything about plants I'm very proud of myself for getting things to grow.
Next up on our list of projects...clean the carpets! Yee Haw!

3 comments:

Abs said...

Your flowers are beautiful, I had no idea you were such a gardener.

Kristen said...

The flowers are so pretty! And the purple pansies! Memories of marching band, haha. Miss you Bodah!

Tricia said...

I LOVE tulips!! They are be-you-tee-ful!