Monday, November 12, 2007

coat paranoia

So on Sunday, somebody took Carson's coat while we were at church. Andrew went to go get it from the coat racks and it was missing. I'm really hoping that someone just took it by accident. There was another kids coat there that looked similar to Carson's, so maybe they meant to grab that one and took his by mistake. Still, it makes me really upset. For one, I shouldn't have to be so paranoid that someone is going to steal my child's coat while I'm at church! For another, it's really not even Carson's coat. Lauren is lending us Landon's coats from last winter. So really someone took Landon's coat. It's one thing to have your own stuff stolen, but when someone steals something you were borrowing, that makes me feel even worse! It's a nice coat too. It's from the Children's Place. It's brown and Sherpa lined and probably cost her about $30. I really hope it comes back. Or else we are going to start having to leave our coats in the car. To make matters worse, we are leaving for Phoenix on Saturday, so we won't even be there on Sunday to see if it returns. I'm going to try to ask someone to be on coat watch for me. Please come back coat!!!

2 comments:

Abs said...

You ought to have someone make an announcement in RS for you.

LeMira said...

Jackson lost one at school last year, and since then I've put his names in any coat/jacket that is put anywhere that I can't have an eye on it.