Today while I was sorting out laundry, Carson decided that the laundry basket was the perfect place to watch Sesame Street and play with his cars. I might have to wait until he goes down for a nap to get the basket back. Too cute!
Carson is such a cutie, his hair looks like the same color as Zeke's. Congratulations on your pregnancy too, it will be fun to find out what you're having!
7 comments:
He is such a cute little boy! He has the sweetest smile.
Looks like his x-mas present came early this year, he seems to really like it!
Carson seems to dress a lot like me! I'm flattered!
haha! Well John, who helped to dress you in High School? Don't you worry...my son is going to grow up dressing nicely.
what is it with kids and laundry baskets? Grant loves the laundry basket and could play with it for hours if I let him. Carson is too cute!
Carson is so so cute!
Carson is such a cutie, his hair looks like the same color as Zeke's. Congratulations on your pregnancy too, it will be fun to find out what you're having!
Post a Comment