I found these old family pictures on my computer. Thought they were cute. I haven't seen my dad with a mustache in a LONG time! Aubrey is in the top middle, Lauren on the right, Mallory in the middle and I'm on the left. Wow, I used to be cute.. :-) 
This is a picture of Andrew's extended family on his mother's side (the Price fam). Don't ask me to name everyone. I don't know if I could. I still have a hard time remembering all his cousins and who is in which family. Can you spot Andrew? I'll give ya a hint...he's sporting his "beautiful blonde locks", is more towards the middle, and has on a gray and blue shirt with a red collar. So cute!!
2 comments:
I love old family photos -- their so dated, and fun to look at! I have to say that I spotted you quickly, but I really had to use all of your clues to find Andrew!
That is awesome! And you are still cute!
Post a Comment