Happy Halloween everyone! It's going to be a quiet night in the Baird home. Andrew will probably have to work late, and since Carson didn't feel like napping today, he'll be in bed early. Our original plan was to go to a Halloween party, but that doesn't look like it's going to happen. So it's just me, Monster's Inc., and a big bowl of candy. I hope we actually get trick-or-treaters in this neighborhood. We hardly got any at our old place. I've got good stuff too!Yesterday we went to our Primary activity...trunk or treat! It was actually our second Trunk or Treat this year. We crashed the Annandale Trunk or Treat earlier in the month. Here's some pictures of Carson in his costume. I made his costume this year. Not too shabby for someone who hasn't sewn since 7th grade home-ec if I do say so myself.
Isn't my little M&M the cutest?!
Sitting with me in our trunk at the Herndon trunk or treat. It was cold last night!Also...Happy 3rd Birthday Juliana! Carson sent you a birthday card.
5 comments:
I'm pretty impressed that you sewed that! Good job. That is inspiring me to take up sewing.
He looks so adorable! How appropriate that our sweet Carson should be an M&M for Halloween. He looks like he had a great time too.
His costume looks great! Way to go!
He is the cutest littl M&M I have ever seen. I think I could eat him up! How are you feeling?
I loved the costume Squirt, you'll have to send me the pattern/instructions for next year.
Post a Comment