So now that my morning sickness is starting to subside (WAHOO!!!!!!!!!!), I have felt the urge to do some yardwork. For once in my married life, I have a small and pathetic yard. I can't do much with the front, mainly because I don't want my planters to become ash trays for our smoker neighbor. So the back has become my new project. I bought new bushes and tons of tulip bulbs to plant. All I need to do is get Andrew excited about my new project. He doesn't see the great potential that I do. To make it fun for me, I'm going to document my "before" pictures and then once I'm done I'll post my "after" pictures. Our yard might be little (and I'm talking little folks!), but it can still look great.
Wednesday, October 3, 2007
New Project
So now that my morning sickness is starting to subside (WAHOO!!!!!!!!!!), I have felt the urge to do some yardwork. For once in my married life, I have a small and pathetic yard. I can't do much with the front, mainly because I don't want my planters to become ash trays for our smoker neighbor. So the back has become my new project. I bought new bushes and tons of tulip bulbs to plant. All I need to do is get Andrew excited about my new project. He doesn't see the great potential that I do. To make it fun for me, I'm going to document my "before" pictures and then once I'm done I'll post my "after" pictures. Our yard might be little (and I'm talking little folks!), but it can still look great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love tulips!!! :-) Good luck with the flower growing!
I would love to have any yard at all, have fun with it!
Yeah! Tulips are my absolute favorite. And because your yard is small...you can make it look even better because you don't have as much space to cover.
I love the new look of the blog. How did you do it? Have fun with your yard!
I would love to own a house so I could do yard work and know it was for me and not my landlord! Good luck and have fun with it. I love gardening.
Post a Comment