Friday, September 21, 2007

FF: The MTC and EFY

I was thinking about what to do today and remembered that Andrew hasn't really had a Flashback in a while. I started going through his missionary pictures and it dawned on me that when he was in the MTC, I was at EFY at BYU. Wow, that's a lot of initials in one sentence! I remember one day at EFY that we were sitting in the Varsity Theater and we were asked to write letters to our future spouses. I remember sitting there wondering who it would be and where he was at the time. Little did I know he was just up the road from me. I saved that letter in my journal until I got married. I remember giving it to Andrew and almost laughing at how cheesy it was! It's hard not to be cheesy when you are 16 and at EFY thinking about your future husband.
So in remembrance of July 22, 1999, here's Andrew in the MTC and me at EFY...star crossed lovers destined to meet 3 years and 4 months later.
Andrew with Nate Cluff in front of the Provo Temple. Nate was his companion when they worked in the mission office in Phnom Penh.

That is one hot stud muffin if I do say so myself. :-)

Amanda and I at EFY. I have no idea why I am leaning so funky in this picture.

And my favorite, me with all the guys. I was a hottie, what can I say?

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I'll have to give the Twilight a try! :-) Thanks for the suggestion!