My parents decided that they wanted to get a new refrigerator for their house. And since our current fridge is ugly as all get-up, they asked if we would like their old one. Turn down a free refrigerator that's only a year old? Not a chance! The only catch was that we had to pick it up and move it ourselves. So we did! Conference weekend rolled around and ended up being the perfect time to make the move.
 |
| Here's the old one. We were planning on moving it into the garage, but in order for it to fit out the door, we had to take the doors off. Thanks You Tube for teaching us how to do it! |
 |
| As luck would have it, my dad has a truck and was kind enough to load the fridge for us. Andrew drove up to their house on Friday night and left his car there and drove the truck back to our house. |
 |
| Since we weren't moving it into the house until Saturday, we covered it with tarps in case it rained that night. Luckily it didn't. |
 |
| Giving the old fridge a good cleaning. |
 |
| Time to move the old fridge out! We have some fantastic home teachers and Elders who came over to help out. |
 |
| I have to admit that I was terrified watching them move the new fridge! |
 |
| Yay! It made it in without any problems! Here it is before Andrew hooked up the water line and pushed it back into place. |
Thanks mom and dad for letting us take your old fridge! We love having a pretty one in the kitchen and our ugly one in the garage.
1 comment:
I would be very happy with that new one too. I am jealous of your gas stove. It's on my wish list. Three times I've sworn away glass tops and three times I've settled... although by default.
P.S. Congrats on the new baby. She's gorgeous! Can't wait to see some more pictures of the little one.
Post a Comment