Monday, October 17, 2011

A Day in the Life of a Birthday Girl

My sweet little baby girl is now a 1-year old.  Where did the time go?  Can't believe it.  To celebrate her awesome birthday, I decided to document her whole day. 

Breakfast time!  Daddy feeds her every morning before he takes Carson to the bus stop. 


Bath time.  The girl loves her baths. 


Trying to get her to smile so I can take an official 12 month photo. 

Birthday oil change (okay so the whole day wasn't about her.  My car was due)

Lunchtime!  She loves lunch meats and bananas. 

Getting tired.  Naptime! 

All smiles after a great nap.  We usually find her standing up in her crib when she wakes up. 

Enjoying a little outside time. 

Dinner time.  Loving her fresh peaches. 


PRESENTS!!!

She got a glow worm and some cars. 

Would rather play with the paper and boxes than the toys. 

Cupcake time.  She demolished this cupcake. 



Bath #2 of the day. 

Ending the day with a story and bedtime with daddy 

My little girl is now 29 1/4 inches long (50%) and 18 pounds 6 oz (15%).  Long and lean.  Happy Birthday my little sweetie pie!    

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Happy Happy Birthday! She looks like such a happy girl. Can't wait to meet her next month!

Aubrey Werner said...

I can't believe she's 1. I can't wait to see her at Christmas!