To continue on with our fun week of birthdays, Carson has his 6th birthday party last Friday. He wanted another dinosaur party. And since I'm an awesome mom, I delivered.
The party began with the kids each making dinosaur fossils out of clay.
Abby got to join in the party festivities.
After a few party games it was time to bust out the dinosaur pinata. Andrew strung it on the ladder.
Pizza and cupcake time! The weather was nice enough that they could eat outside and keep my house nice and clean.
Carson's wearing the hat he got from his kindergarten teacher. He was the first kid in his class to have a birthday.
Once the party was over, we let him open the presents from us. He got some more Trio blocks, a color book, new pajamas and a wagon.
2 comments:
Sounds like he had a fun birthday!
HOLY COW. Carson is 6??? Time is going by so fast! I'm sure you agree!
Post a Comment