I can't believe it's been a week already! Here's a look at Kayla's first week of life after we brought her home from the hospital.

One of her favorite places is snuggling on daddy's chest. This is right after we brought her home from the hospital.

Drunk on mamma's milk. Even with a milky face, she is still beautiful.

Chillin' with grandma. We were so lucky to have my mom and my dad come stay with us for the week. Carson and Abigail were in heaven with all the attention.

Dayne and Myhoa stopped by to see Kayla. I think this is Abby showing Uncle Dayne how to properly hold a baby. Don't worry, he got to hold Kayla, not just the baby doll.

Giving Myhoa some love. She made Kayla a beautiful blanket as a present. I hope to be as good a seamstress as her someday. Maybe I can sucker her into giving me some lessons. :-)


Carson is an amazing big brother! He is such a big help and loves to hold Kayla. He's also very good at leaving her alone, which is so nice!

Our three kids all together. Wow...3 kids. Time to switch to a zone defense.

Kayla's first bath. She did surprisingly well. Only cried a few times. Carson and Abby wailed during their first bath.


Post bath photo. I love her pink fuzzy socks. I have some that almost match that color.

Posing with mommy. One of the few days I managed to somewhat get dressed. I've been living in lounge clothes all week.

Seriously, can she get any more beautiful?

There she is in her favorite spot again. Andrew has been great to help feed Kayla, especially at night.

Our first day just us girls at home without any help. I think these girls will be best friends when they get older.

One of her awake moments. We are working on getting her to be awake more during the day and less at night.

My 9 day old beauty! Welcome to the family Kayla!
3 comments:
Congratulations Courtney and Andrew! She's beautiful!
She is SO beautiful! I don't remember the other kids as babies, does she look anything like them?
She is very beautiful. Congrats and welcome to the 5 club.
Post a Comment