Saturday, August 14, 2010

The Capital

Time for more random posts from July!

In our efforts to try to do more touristy things where we live, Andrew thought it would be fun to do a tour of the Capital. I had done the tour way back when I was a sophmore in high school, so I really didn't remember anything. You can now tour the capital without having to go through a congressman. And somehow, we suckered my parents into coming with us.



Abigail being so patient during the tour.
Carson thought listening to the tour with the headphones was pretty cool. Abby, not so much.

Okay this is like the worst picture ever (red eye nightmare), but there were other people there besides the kiddos. It was raining pretty hard that day, so that's my excuse for looking so bad. Andrew was there too, but somehow we didn't get a picture of him. You can see his shoes in the picture of Abby.

Inside the dome of the capital. The artwork and statues in there are amazing. Really a neat place to go if you haven't been before.

No comments: