Saturday, August 14, 2010

24th of July

More July posts. Someday I will be caught up.

On the 24th of July, our ward had a Pioneer Day/30th Ward Anniversary picnic. It was hotter than Hades that day! This Virginia weather has been really strange this year. Luckily there was a nice covered patio and many fans going to help keep everyone cool.



I'm standing next to some of our primary children while they sang "Pioneer Children." I look like someone shoved a beach ball in my shirt.
Abigail and Carson having fun playing tug of war with Andrew. The very popular water balloon launcher is right behind them. The kids had fun launching balloons while their dads tried to catch them down the field. Andrew got a few in his hat.

There's dad on the other end of the rope. It was a tough battle, but I think in the end the kids took him.

Abby and Carson also had a sack race.
Carson did really well on his own, but Abby needed some help from dad.


No comments: