Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Dinosaur Land

I started this post a few weeks ago and forgot to publish it. Oops!
Last week my parents came down to visit and we took the kids to Dinosaur Land. It took about an hour to drive there. It was in the middle of this po-dunk town. When we got there, Carson got so excited to see the big dinosaurs out front.

There was a "shark" at the entrance, so Landon and I took a picture inside. Carson would not go near the shark.
Grandma with the boys. I have no idea what dinosaur this is.

I got eaten by a velociraptor. I hate when that happens.

Carson posing with the brachiosaurus. His favorite dinosaur is the brontosaurus and for the life of me I can't tell the difference between the two. He was still excited to see this one.My sweet baby putting up with us dragging her to this weird place.

Kissing the baby triceratops.

Did I mention that King Kong was also there? You can sit in his hand. Naturally everyone wanted to get a picture with the giant monkey.


Overall... kinda cheesy, but Carson had a blast! He still talks about going back and taking Andrew with him. Thanks for the idea mom and dad. Roar!

3 comments:

Esther said...

That place looks awesome!! Wow!

mallory said...

I bet Carson knows what the name of that dinosaur is! He's so smart!

mallory said...

Is the shark radioactive?