I'm trying to catch up on posts. Our computer needed to be reformatted, so I had to wait for all that to be done. Even now we don't have Photoshop installed, so these photos are all unedited.

On April 4th, we took the kids into DC for the Cherry Blossom Festival. It was also a little mini high school reunion for me. Facebook is an amazing thing. We live close to a lot of people I went to high school with, so we all decided to meet up in the District for the festival. It had been raining basically all week, so Saturday was the only nice day. It was extrememly crowded and windy!!

Here's the fam at the Washintgon Monument


The tidal basin and the Jefferson Monument. We walked around the whole basin. It was very pretty.

Carson had a blast! Since we were the only ones with kids, he got a lot of attention and enjoyed every minute of it. Here he is playing with Mike while some of the group chills the grass.

My favorite Spartans: me and John (bird and jb)

me, Kristen (Bodah), Katie and Elizabeth (fergie). I miss you guys!
1 comment:
That's beautiful! I should come visit you guys sometime! I'm not that far away...
Post a Comment