Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Baby Trim

Abby's hair has really gotten out of control, so I finally took her to get a trim. I had to give myself time to get over my anxiety of cutting off her sweet baby hair. But she needed it. Her bangs were impossible to control and were always in her eyes.
Here she was after I gave her a bath that morning.

Here's her new look. Granted the bangs are a little crooked (we had a hard time keeping her head still), but I love it! Once they grow out a bit, I'll trim them so they are even. She looks so much older now. People might mistake her for a 13 month old instead of 11 month old. And now her hair clips will stay in much better.


Daddy's girl

3 comments:

Diane said...

She is so adorable!

Sally said...

She does look very grown up!

Aubrey Werner said...

You did a great job on Abby's hair. She looks so cute and grown up.