
Friday night we attended our ward Christmas party. Carson was very excited to see Santa Claus and ask him for "dinosaurs." We had to help him decide what to ask for since he had never really sat on Santas lap and specifically asked for presents. But before Santa made his debut, we had a lovely dinner...consisting of pizza, salad and fruit. haha...our ward really goes all out when it comes to Christmas.

Abby
LOVED the piece of pizza crust I gave her to munch on.

Then it was time for kids crafts. Carson made a paper stocking, decorated a gingerbread man and made reindeer food. He had a blast running from room to room to see what he was going to do next.
FINALLY, Santa made his debut around 9pm. By then most of the babies were beyond tired and parents were getting annoyed, but Carson was a giddy little guy. He waited patiently in line and when it was his turn, he told Santa that he wanted his dinosaurs.


How cute is he? Goofy smile and all. Other than being out late and having tired children, it was a nice night. Now we don't have to venture to the mall to see Santa. I'm loving that!
1 comment:
Courtney I love Abby's eyes! They're so beautiful! And Carson sitting on Santa's lap. Adorable! So, Carson asked for dinosaurs but more importantly what did YOU ask Santa for? Me, a full night's sleep. That's all I need this year.
Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment