Tuesday, November 11, 2008

"making muffins"

Carson found his leftover Mickey Mouse paper plates in our pantry the other day. For snack time, he had a banana muffin. He hadn't finished it, so it was still sitting on the table. He decided it would be fun to get out all the plates and break apart his muffin and put pieces on each plate. I asked him what he was doing and he told me he was "making muffins." I probably should have been annoyed that he wasted expensive paper plates, but it was cute to watch him play.

2 comments:

Sally said...

He's such a good little chef!

Tina said...

I remember that! Those lollipops were so good. Didn't we ALL have bad hair back then??? But, I do have to disagree and say yours was flawless. How you kept it smooth in that humidity, I'll never know. Some of the most popular "toys" in our house have been plastic cups