Anyways, my little girl hit the big 7-month mark today. She is still our little chunky monkey. She weighs 19 pounds 10 ounces (as of yesterday). She can now sit up on her own and just today she started waving. She absolutely loves food! We can't seem to feed her fast enough. Her hair is long enough for me to put bows in it. I love it! We had to ditch the headbands because it made her hair "fro" out even more, but I can now tame it with bows (and a little help from mommy's hair products). 

Doesn't she look like a porcelain doll?
Her first swim class. Our little aquatot swimming with daddy. On this particular day, she was having fun sticking out her tongue and trying to lick the water in the pool.
Playing with a car while practicing sitting up.
2 comments:
I can hardly believe she is 7 months! It seems like you just had her. She looks so much like her mamma, how cute!
Oh my gosh! She is SO adorable! I can't wait to come home for Christmas!
Post a Comment