Today was Carson's first day of "preschool." It's a preschool co-op with 3 other boys from church. We each take turns teaching and for the most part, it's just a good chance to give them some social interaction with constructive play. We ordered the supplies and lessons off the Funshine Express website and for a 2 1/2 month supply, it cost me $12.50. Not bad considering real preschool will cost us about $300 a month. He was so excited for his first day and when he got there, the first lesson was on dinosaurs, which he LOVES!
And since he was so brave, he got a Kit Kat from his mom.It was strange having Carson gone for a few hours, but really nice! I went grocery shopping with only one child, which meant I didn't have to use those insanely-hard-to-maneuver racecar shopping carts and I got to make my bed before lunchtime, chill on the couch and watch mindless entertainment tv for an hour.
1 comment:
He is so big!
Post a Comment