Monday, August 18, 2008

4 months old

My baby girl is 4 months old. I can't believe how fast she is growing up. She had her doctor appointment today. She weighs 16 lbs 2 oz (90%) and is 25 1/4 inches long (75-90%). Not quite as big as Carson was at that age, but pretty close. I just have big babies.

Some new fun things going on with Abigail:
~ She loves rattling noises
~ She laughs when Carson is dancing around the room
~ She likes to sing in primary with the other kids
~ Her appetite has increased a ton! I'm contemplating starting her on solids now instead of waiting because she is demanding more milk every time we feed her. She's gone from 6oz to 8oz and could probably take more if we let her.
~ She drools all the time (okay not really fun, but it's something new)
For just having 4 shots in her legs, she's still a happy camper. A 3 hour nap will do that to ya.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Bodah! She's adorable! :-)