On Saturday night, Andrew and I went with my sister Lauren and her hubbie Evan to see the Lion King at the Kennedy Center in DC. We bought the tickets a year ago. I have wanted to see it ever since it came to Broadway (10 years ago), so when we heard it was coming, I had to get tickets. It was AMAZING!!!! Even if you aren't too fond of the Lion King story, just to see how they put it on will amaze you. The opening scene with all the animals coming to Pride Rock to see Simba was by far the coolest. To see an elephant walk down the aisle...very cool. The giraffe's were awesome, I think they were my favorite animal. The music was amazing, the dancing was amazing, and the puppetry was incredible. If it ever comes out your way, I highly recommend this show.
Monday, July 7, 2008
Lion King
On Saturday night, Andrew and I went with my sister Lauren and her hubbie Evan to see the Lion King at the Kennedy Center in DC. We bought the tickets a year ago. I have wanted to see it ever since it came to Broadway (10 years ago), so when we heard it was coming, I had to get tickets. It was AMAZING!!!! Even if you aren't too fond of the Lion King story, just to see how they put it on will amaze you. The opening scene with all the animals coming to Pride Rock to see Simba was by far the coolest. To see an elephant walk down the aisle...very cool. The giraffe's were awesome, I think they were my favorite animal. The music was amazing, the dancing was amazing, and the puppetry was incredible. If it ever comes out your way, I highly recommend this show.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment