Wednesday, July 9, 2008

all smiles

My little sunshine giving me a big smile when she woke up this morning.
Attempting to get a picture of her smiling. I had to hold her hands down to keep them out of her mouth.
Carson teaching Abby how to use her new toy that Andrew bought her on Monday. I think Carson likes it better than Abby does.

3 comments:

Abs said...

We had that same problem. We pulled out all the baby toys for Zomo and JJ was, Hey! My toys! It was definitely interesting. Luckily the babies don't care at the beginning.

Sally said...

You have such a cute daughter! We had that toy for Lexi and she loved it. She got to the point that she would lift her legs up and around the poles and turn herself around! But, just like Carson, I think she'll be having more fun with it than the baby...at least for a little while.

tristanandtricia said...

I love all your updates. I wish I could comment on them all, but I know I'd be sitting here for more than 2 hours. Abby is so cute! Just like here mama. Whenever I think about you and Broadway plays, I think about Beauty and the Beast in German. I'm glad you are having so much fun...miss you tons!