Friday, June 20, 2008

Twilight

So for the past month or so I have been rereading the Twilight books. I now remember why I had to hide my books for a while...because they are so addicting! Even the second time through I'm still wanting to spend all day reading about Edward and Bella. While Andrew's mom was staying with us, we were both reading Eclipse. We would chat about where each of us were in the book and I think we drove Andrew about nuts. When we had our books out, he would conveniently go hide upstairs in the office.

Today I found the website for the movie and holy cow and I am SO TOTALLY PSYCHED!!!! Wow, I sound like I'm back in Junior High don't I? Anyways, I highly recommend that everyone go check it out. If it doesn't get you all geared up to see the movie, then something must be wrong with you. December 12 Andrew and I have a date scheduled...he just doensn't know about it yet.

Twilight in HD



Also I guess today is Edward's birthday. Happy 107th!

5 comments:

Kristen said...

AHH!!! I can't wait to see it!!! :-) Me and Tara are going to see it on opening night too!!!

Abs said...

So I'm excited to see this, but why couldn't they have picked someone who is actually good looking to play Edward? I mean, come on?

I'll be dragging Mark along as well...kicking and screaming.

Courtney said...

He's not that bad, but for some reason I just always picture Edward as having dark hair and blue eyes.

jcroni said...

I can't take it anymore... Thats all Kristen and Tara talk about! ANDREW! I FEEL YOUR PAIN!!!!

~*Alina*~ said...

oh...I understand... I am reading these again, for the third time, and I am still hooked!