Friday, June 27, 2008

bye bye baby fat!

The other day I made the mistake of getting on a scale and finding out that I still have 16 pounds to lose to get back to my pre-Abby weight. If I want to get back to pre-Carson, it's 20 pounds. Yikes! Well I am determined to lose this baby fat!! I found this awesome website where you set a goal for how much you want to lose and by when and you input what you ate and it computs the calories and keeps track of it. You can also plug in your activity and it computs how many calories you have burned. It might lose it's novelty in a week or so, but so far I've been really excited about it. By September I should be back to my pre-baby weight...if I have my way. Today was my first day of keeping track of everything and all things considered, I did pretty good. I would have done better if we didn't go to Cici's for dinner (I love their cinnamon rolls). I'm no longer pregnant, so I want to stop looking like I am!

No comments: