Wednesday, June 18, 2008

2 months and counting!

Abby is 2 months old today. We go to the doctor tomorrow, so when I get her stats, I'll post it. She is growing like a weed. I didn't think she could change so much in such a short time, but she really has. Her hair is getting lighter. She is obviously much more chubby than she was a month ago. She loves to be held facing out. If she's tired, if you flip her out, within 5 minutes she'll be asleep. I can't figure out why facing out is so comfortable for her, but that's how she likes it. She loves lights and fans. She loves her baby swing (too bad it's broken). Her lashes are getting longer and longer. If she's lucky, she'll end up with the same long lashes that Carson has. I don't know where they got them, but I want them! She's very sweet, but she can be sassy at the same time (just like her mamma). This girl is growing up so fast. I'm amazed at how fast times goes with the second child. I don't like it!
She is just too cute for words!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Bodah! She's precious! :-)