Well the deed is done...this morning Andrew and I bought a minivan. We were originally going to wait until August to get it, but Andrew got into all the research and talking to 6o million different dealers that we just decided to go for it. Sure it would have been better to wait a few more months, but who wants to be responsible? So we got up, took the kids to my sister's house and drove to the Honda dealership and bought a 2008 Honda Odyssey in Dark Cherry Red. It was between the red and the blue and I just really wanted the red one. Andrew was nice and let me indulge. Our other 2 cars were silver and white, so we needed to branch out a little bit and be daring with color. Now I have to accept the fact that this is going to be my car for like the next 30 years.
1 comment:
Nice car! That will be fun to drive! If you lived in Utah, my little brother would totally buy you '94 Civic, he loves old Civics and has had about 7 of them so far, (and he's only 17).
Post a Comment