Man it was a busy weekend for us. Last week Andrew noticed that his car was on the verge of not running (without a lot of work) properly, so we made the decision to sell his car. It was a bittersweet decision because for as long as I have known Andrew (since Nov. 2002), he has had this car. But it was time to let it go. Saturday night he drove off to Carmax and that was the last we saw of "Skip." So for the time being we are a 1-car family. But, if all goes well, this weekend or early next week we will buy a minivan. Yay for a new car! Now if only I could get excited for the fact that it's going to be a van. Oh well. It was bound to happen sooner or later. Here's a few photos from our farewell ceremony.
Andrew and "Skip" (1994 Honda Civic EX)
The odometer. I'd say it's lived a long life by looking at those numbers (155,658)
"bye bye car, hello minivan!!"
1 comment:
Cute pics!! You updated a ton...I love them. Abby is so cute. She's starting to look a lot like her parents.
I remember ol' Skip...that car was the coolest sophomore year. Good time, good times.
Post a Comment