Monday, March 17, 2008

food combinations

This is just too funny/gross to not post about. On Sunday we had hot dogs and tater tots for dinner...it's all that I could find in our freezer. We've been working on having Carson eat more food that we do. He loves to dip things, so I made a little batch of fry sauce (ketchup and mayo) and put some on his plate with a few tater tots. Well he loved dipping the tot in the sauce and licking it off. Eventually he moved on to using his spoon to eat the fry sauce. You can't really tell by this picture, but Carson mixed the fry sauce in with his blueberry yogurt that he was also eating with his dinner. It was so gross looking, but hey at least he's eating something new! I have to say...it brought back a few memories from freshman year in college with a certain roommate who also liked to make some interesting food combinations...you know who you are. :-)

I wonder if this would fit into the food combinations diet that Brian Regan talks about.

3 comments:

Esther said...

Yummy! ;-P

Abs said...

That's so gross. Who used to mix food? Cat?

tristanandtricia said...

Yeah, it was Cat. I hear she even used to eat PB and oranges. ;)
(I thought you might mention something once I started reading...it made me laugh!!!)