Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Sunny Days!

So today I get up, head downstairs, and watch the news to find out what the weather is going to be and hear that our high is going to be around 73 degrees. Say what?! 73 degrees...in January...in Virginia?! Talk about out of the ordinary! It won't last, which is a bummer. Tomorrow we are getting a cold front, but today has been great! Carson and I are both in short sleeved shirts and have been enjoying the warm sunny goodness of the outdoors. I know people say Global Warming is bad, but when it throws me a day like this every now and then, I don't mind it.

4 comments:

LeMira said...

We had that really nice warm weather before we were pounded with snow over the weekend and this week. I think, though, that you won't get nearly the weather we've had!

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous. I had to trudge to class through a snow storm this morning!

Esther said...

Wow, send that weather our way please!

Adam, Jaci, Grant, Grace and Amelia said...

I am 10% happy for you and 90% jealous. 73...are you kidding! Hope you enjoyed it!