Sesame Street. This has been a favorite since he was little. It never fails that if I say, "Carson should we go watch Elmo?" that he gets excited and runs to sit on the couch. We are lucky to get 3 PBS stations where we live, so it's on 3 times a day. We normally don't see it all 3 times, but it's nice to have options. If anything, it gives me an hour to do the dishes or get dressed.
Goldfish crackers. This kid asks for goldfish at least 3 times a day! I don't know where this obsession came from, but he wants goldfish crackers all the time. Last week I went through 2 bags of them. So this week I sucked it up and bought a big tub of them. Hopefully it'll last until our next grocery run.
Bicycles. If he sees one, he stops and yells, "It's a bicycle!" He has a little bike that he got 2 Christmas's ago that he's a little too big for, but if it's out, he rides it all the time. Our neighbors keep their bikes by the porch, so every time we go outside, I have to drag him away from them. Today on Sesame Street they were talking about tricycles, so Carson was in heaven! Two of his favorite things in one.
Singing and Dancing. I tried to get a video of Carson singing and dancing to Elmo's World this morning, but if he sees the camera, he stops and says "picture...smile!" and then runs up and sticks his face in the camera (see vid below). If he hears music, he tries to sing along with it, even if he doesn't know the words. His dancing cracks me up. He loves to do the Hokey Pokey. I'll have to try to get that on video.There's plenty more I could post about, but I'll save those for a later time.
2 comments:
It's actually kind of fun hearing about what kinds of things other kids are into... he sounds a lot like Luke.
Cute! At least he is not camera shy!
Post a Comment