Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The nap fiasco

Last Saturday, Carson decided he was too good to take a nap. We put him down like normal and for about 30 minutes he talked to himself. I went to check on him to make sure he didn't have a poopy diaper. If he's poopy, he won't sleep. He was clean, so I left him alone. For another hour, he jabbered to himself and played with the stuffed animals in his crib. Here's a little video I took of the baby monitor while he was entertaining himself.


Finally after 90 minutes of him not napping, I went to go get him. This is what I found when I opened the door.

Notice anything missing from his attire? He went to bed fully clothed.

The mess I found on the floor. All of his stuffed animals on the floor, his blanket, his pants, socks, and a few things from off his bookshelf. Looks like he had a grand ole' time!

5 comments:

Esther said...

How funny! I love the picture of him standing in his crib, it looks like a 'victory' smile! Zeke does those smiles when he gets out of taking naps too.

Valerie said...

You better hope this is not the beginning of the end of naps! What would you do without it?

Trisha said...

That is too funny! I dread the day Macie no longer naps.

Cristin said...

Just count your blessings that he kept his diaper on.

Adam, Jaci, Grant, Grace and Amelia said...

I am laughing so hard right now. He looked happy!