Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Botanical Garden
On Saturday, Carson and I went with my parents and my sister's fam to a botanical garden in Maryland to see their 750,000 Christmas lights. They had really cool displays! My favorite was of the squirrels running up the tree. I should have taken a picture of that. I tried to take some pictures for Andrew since he had to stay home and work, but they aren't the best. Anyways you get the idea.
One section had all sorts of animals. Here's a turtle.
Carson all bundled up looking at the lights. He's wearing grandma's gloves since I forgot to bring him some. It was dark when I took this picture, so I didn't mean to cut off the top of his head.
Might be hard to tell from the angle, but this is a dragon. I thought it was pretty sweet.
They had lights on high tree branches that would flicker so it looked like streaks of lightning. Here's the lightning with the rain clouds and a rainbow. This is all up above mind you.
Making sure all this fingers are accounted for once we got inside. I was surprised how well Carson did that night for not having a nap. I'll post that fiasco next.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Those lights are so cool! I would have loved to see the squirrels, maybe I'll go next year...a few hundred bucks for some lit up animals...sounds like a plan to me. :)
Post a Comment