Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Ultrasound

Well I went to have my ultrasound this morning. Andrew and Carson came along since neither of them have been to a doctor visit with me. All is well with the baby and looks like the due date is still good for April 17th. It took a while to figure out the sex of the baby simply because she curled her feet inward so we couldn't get a glimpse. But finally she cooperated and let us know that a little girl is on the way. We couldn't be more happier! Everyone was pretty set that it was going to be a boy, so finding out it was a girl was a fun surprise. We'll have to save the names Jackson or Taylor for another time. Now all we need to do is start shopping for the little girl. Yay for baby shopping!!!! Here's some ultrasound photos:


3 comments:

Cristin said...

Congratulations! That's great news.

LeMira said...

How exciting!! I'm jealous; I've always wanted to go shopping for a girl. There are such cute clothes out there.

Valerie said...

Wow, how fun! Congrats!