Tuesday, October 16, 2007

project update

We finally got our camera card uploaded and sorted, so there are lots of things to post!

We got both of our flower beds cleaned out and one of them is all finished! Here's a photographic collage of my pansie planting experience!




Here's what the box looked like while I was cleaning it out. It was full of sand, so I had to shovel it out and load up my bucket and then fill it in with dirt.

Here is my box all cleaned out and waiting for the pansies to be planted.

And here's the finished product! There's purple, yellow, white, and one pink pansies. Lauren was nice enough to give me the flowers she didn't need. So all in all, this flower box cost me under $5.00 to put together. Not too shabby huh?


Andrew was nice enough to water my pansies on Sunday. What a good helper! Once our bushes and tulips arrive, I'll post the pictures from our other flower bed. It's going to be awesome!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Yay for flowers!!! And that brings something to mind...pansies...how about PURPLE PANSY?? haha! Oh Marching Band... :-P

Anonymous said...

So cute! You did a great job. I want a yard to plant in.