And that concludes this slide show presentation of our week at the beach. As you can see from our pictures, we basically bummed at the beach all week. I highly recommend to anyone.
Thursday, September 13, 2007
Outer Banks
So on Sunday we got back from our trip to the Outer Banks in NC. Such an awesome trip!!! If you haven't been, I highly recommend. The whole week the temperature was in the high 80s and the water temp was perfect.
Here is the house we rented with 4 other families. 6 bedrooms, 5 baths, game room, pool, hot tub, and just a rocks throw away from the beach. The house was sporting the name "Ocean's 11"
Here is Carson exploring the waves at the beach. It was his first trip to the ocean, so he was very intrigued with the waves.
Andrew is taking Carson out in the ocean. He loved it when the waves would crash on them.
Very excited to be at the ocean. He's clapping.
We tried to convince the older kids to let us bury them in the sand. Andrew went first to show them how much fun it was. After this all the boys wanted to bury themselves. Not sure why the picture took in black and white.
I'm sporting my new board shorts and hot pink boogie board. Now my beach look is complete!
View of the beach. Most of our group is to the right. Notice the group of little guys towards the front burying each other. Erik's feet are being buried.
Taking a juice break in the beach tent.
And that concludes this slide show presentation of our week at the beach. As you can see from our pictures, we basically bummed at the beach all week. I highly recommend to anyone.
And that concludes this slide show presentation of our week at the beach. As you can see from our pictures, we basically bummed at the beach all week. I highly recommend to anyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That looks like fun! And I highly approve of Carson's book of the month. Sheep in a Jeep is awesome.
I love the beach and just hanging out, lucky!
I'm jealous of your beach weather!!! You should let Carson know that Uncle JB also drives a Jeep!! Nill Sheep though... :)
How fun! I'm tired of being stuck on the west coast.
So jealous! It looks like it was a blast. How'd you guys score such a sweet pad?
Post a Comment