Well we made it back in one piece. Our 4 day vacation was a lot of fun! I don't have all our pictures on our computer yet, but here's a brief highlight of what we did.

The governors palace in Colonial
Williamsburg. We didn't do the tour, we just walked around the grounds and tried to master the maze in the back.
While waiting for the tour for the capital, Carson was trying to eat rocks. No surprise there.
Andrew in the stocks. He was a bad boy. I missed this part of the day. I had to take Carson back to the hotel for a nap.

Mostly everyone went to a colonial court
reenactment and Evan got chosen to be the prosecutor. He's the guy in black. He was very excited seeing as he is a lawyer.

Carson and I standing in front of George Washington at President's Park. This was a dang cool place! Where else can you go and see 18 ft. busts of all the US presidents? I basically pressured everyone into going here. Once I heard about it, I couldn't pass it up!

Carson running around getting educated.

A view from the balcony. There was also a replica of Air Force 1 from Nixon's presidency. Surprisingly small compared to Air Force 1 today. I think Nixon got
jipped.
Dubya. More pictures to come when I clean them off of our camcorder.
3 comments:
yay that was a fun trip! I got cute pictures of Carson mini golfing that I'll have to send ya!
Sounds like a lot of fun!
I have a favor. Could you change our name on the link to our blog to read only our first names? I try not to post as much personal info as possible. Thanks.
The President's Park place looks so cool!!! Looks like you had a great time! :-)
Post a Comment