I read an article on the net today about a woman and her 19-month old son who were kicked off of a flight because the baby kept saying "bye bye plane" and the stewerdess wanted the woman to give her child "baby Benadryl", but she said she wasn't going to drug her son. So the stewerdess had the plane turn around and they were escorted off the flight. Isn't that insane!? Who cares if the baby was saying "bye bye plane?" The plane was taxing down the runway. Clearly he must have been a flight risk. We are flying out to Phoenix for Thanksgiving. Remind me not to teach Carson how to say plane or we might not make it.
On a happier note, last weekend the fam got together for a good ole' fashioned berry pick. We went to a farm in Maryland to pick raspberries. Black, purple and red raspberries to be specific. Yum-o! By the end of the day we were covered in raspberry juice. After picking it was jam making time! I think we made like 6 batches of jam. Here's some photos courtesy of the Mouse. Thanks Mouser!
Here's Carson and I walking up and down the red raspberry rows. He just wanted to run around the whole time. So we took turns watching him.
Carson keeping a close eye on his daddy's picking.
The Gang (minus grandpa and mouser)
Is he not the cutest?!
3 comments:
I can't believe they kicked that woman and her child off the plane!! That is really stupid. That could have easily happened to Luke and I the last time we flew. I wouldn't have drugged my baby either.
How fun! I wish I could have been there. We can't wait to see everyone in August!
I would have refused to leave the plane! That is the stupidest thing I've heard and probably one of the least annoying things a child could do on a plane. Would they prefer it if the kid was screaming up and down the aisle?
Post a Comment