
Carson and I enjoyed a fun afternoon with Lauren and Landon. They invited us to a waterpark out in Arlington. Carson had a blast! His favorite thing was to stick his face in these little fountains by the kiddie pool. He did this over and over again and would smile, wipe his face, and do it again. Too cute! We also discovered that water shoes are a lifesaver when you have a baby who loves to run in the water. Normally he face plants it in a pool at least 4 or 5 times, but with his new shoes I think he only went down once. Well worth the $4.00 at children's place.

Playing with the fountains by the kiddie pool.

With is cousin Landon. Wow, his shorts really make him look disproportioned in this picture!
1 comment:
It's funny what kids find fun. I would not be entertained by putting my face into a fountain over and over again! He looks like he's really enjoying his summer.
Post a Comment