Sunday, May 27, 2007

video happy

Okay I think I've become video happy. Carson has just been doing too much that has damanded that I video it. I'll work on taking some photos. Well back to the video. Carson has invented his own language. It involves the "click". It's pretty funny. Here he is watching himself in the mirror talking in his "click" language.



And then this other one is just too cute to pass up. Carson likes it when we sing the "Elmo's World" song, but change the lyrics by using Carson's name instead of Elmo's. Here he is singing his own version and then doing a little dance while standing on our bed looking at himself in the mirror. He is fascinated by mirrors. **Note his oh so cute dinosaur jammies with the shorts. Gotta love baby legs!

1 comment:

Danica said...

Heck yeah, videos are the best. I love the click language. So cute! It's fun to look forward to things our Carson will be doing someday.