I am trying really hard to get caught up on the blog. So in an effort to do so, here is our November all in one blog post!
 |
| November 2: Free Monster Pancakes day at IHOP (it was originally supposed to be on Halloween, but they had some issues that day and had to close, so they honored it all weekend) |
 |
| November 4: Here I am at 15 weeks pregnant. This was a very rare day when I was feeling good, so I actually got dressed that day! Which is also another reason why this is the first pregnancy picture I have bothered taking. |
 |
| November 9: A certain little girl found some of my lipstick and decided to give it a try |
 |
| November 12: Abigail's class was celebrating 50s Day at school and she really wanted to wear a poodle skirt that day |
 |
| Me, being the super cool mom that I am, went out the day before and bought all the stuff to make this skirt for her. Thank goodness for awesome online tutorials! |
 |
| November 15: Carson's 2nd grade class was having their Fall Enrichment (they aren't allowed to officially have parties, so they call them enrichments). Each class was doing a different activity. His class was writing letters to the troops. My job was to hand out stickers. :-) |
 |
It was really fun to be in his class and see all the cool things he is learning/working on. He is in a reading group with a few other kids in the class and it's like a mini book-club. They read fun chapter books and discuss them. He loves it!
|
 |
| November 26: Abigail's class had their Thanksgiving Feast. Each kindergarten class made a "feast" of chicken nuggets, biscuits, chocolate pudding, peas, popcorn and trail mix. They also tie dyed shirts to look like deer skin shirts, made pilgrim hats and Indian head bands, necklaces, and made drums. It's a big event and I was lucky enough to get to attend/help! |
 |
| Each child got to say what they were thankful for. Abigail said she was thankful for her fish. |
 |
All the kids chose an Indian name. Abby chose "Happy Bunny."
|
No comments:
Post a Comment