Friday, September 20, 2013

Ward Campout

Our ward had a campout this weekend and Andrew took Carson and Abigail.  I stayed home with Kayla since the thought of being in the woods with her was not appealing at all!  Since I wasn't there I will do my best to figure out what is going on in the pictures. 
 
Posing with a friend



Probably doing something that would make me very nervous if I was there! 





Who let these kids play on this weird dock looking thing?!


Juice with another friend


Mom is not liking these pictures. 

Fishing



Playing games the next morning






In the end, they all had fun and came home alive.  And since mom wasn't there, they probably got to do a lot more crazy things.  Thanks for taking them Andrew! 

1 comment:

Sally said...

I had that same thought you did looking at those pictures with the kiddos by the water. ;)