Since we are back from our trip and starting to get into a normal routine, we (meaning Andrew) decided to transition Kayla over to the toddler bed. She can be quite the wild child, so I was very nervous about the whole thing. Especially since she shares a room with Abby. But it seems to be going alright. We are having more good nights than bad nights. I took a few pictures while she was sleeping.
Abby used to fall out of the toddler bed all the time at the beginning, so I put a blanket on the bed frame and a pillow on the floor to soften the fall. Kayla has never rolled out of bed! The blanket is still on the side, but we don't bother with the pillow on the floor anymore.
Love that angel face!
1 comment:
That can be such a hard transition for some kiddos. I'm happy, for both your sakes, everything is going well.
Post a Comment