This week was Abby's big dance recital. It was called A Mermaid's Tale. Her class were the Starfish. We were allowed to video during the dress rehearsal, so we all went as a family and grandma and grandpa came down to watch as well.
| In the auditorium |
| You aren't supposed to take photos while they are on stage, but we did anyways. This was when they were spotting. She is the one on the far left. |
Since the helper messed up the dance and made the girls mess up (I'm not bitter...okay maybe a little!), I had Abby give us a private recital at home. She danced perfectly!
Since her actual show was on a Sunday (and cost $15 a ticket), I was the only one who went to that performance.
Andrew and Carson surprised her with flowers when she got home. She gave everyone in the family their own flower. Bravo!
No comments:
Post a Comment