Monday, November 12, 2012

Halloween 2012

We had a great Halloween this year!  The kids all looked super cute in their costumes.   


Kayla was an ADORABLE pumpkin  These pictures really don't do it justice.  I'm not just saying that because I'm her mom.  She really and truly was absolutely ADORABLE! 

Abigail wanted to be a princess again.  Luckily her dress from last year fit.  Since I had a hard time finding a tiara for her, I let her use my wedding headpiece.  She loved it! 

Carson originally wanted to be Jake from Jake and the Neverland Pirates, but I couldn't find a costume his size.  So he decided Peter Pan was his second choice. 

Trying to get a group shot was difficult

And Kayla is done.   
 Andrew took the kids out Trick or Treating while I stayed home to hand out candy. 

Andrew brought her home early.  Here she is checking out her "loot."  (Seriously, adorable!)


She loved answering the door with me so I let her stay up a bit. 

Apparently she didn't get enough in her bucket, so she's raiding our candy bowl

I got to carve 3 pumpkins this year...by myself...my hand hurt after that!  This is Abby's little pumpkin and the family pumpkin


This was Carson's pumpkin.  He drew the face and I cut it out for him. 


Hope everyone had a great Halloween! 

No comments: