Today was Abigail's first day of preschool. She is in a 4-day Pre-K program.
| All smiles! |
| This picture reminds me of a picture I have of her when she was 2. |
| She was so excited to get her very own preschool bag like Carson did. There are 2 Abby's in her class, so she is Abby B. |
When I picked her up, she started to cry because she wouldn't get to hear the rest of the story the class was listening to. She was sad for at least 20 minutes telling me how she would miss her class so much. Safe to say that she had fun and wants to go back tomorrow.
Since I had a few hours with 2 of my kiddos gone, I got spend some fun time with my little Kayla.
First order of business...
Get the goldfish out of the vent.
Always keeping me on my toes.

No comments:
Post a Comment